- Glass water bottle: www.lovebottle.net
- Mountain Valley Spring Water:
- Distributer in Buffalo, NY (716) 695-6884 – tell them Gotta Kiss Cancer Goodbye sent you.
- Take a good multi-vitamin! Good health starts here and if you are not having at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, juicing is another great option! Your body is able to fight off disease with good cellular health!
- Fish oil is also recommended.
- No Antiperspirant, No Aluminum in your deodorant. Only Deodorant that has no phthalates or Parabens.
- Do not have your lawn sprayed or treated with chemicals! It is very toxic to our bodies and environment! Nature’s lawn- (716) 681-7793 100% Organic lawn service. NEVER use non-organic!
- No phthalates or parabens (includes Methyl, ethyl, propyl, butyl also known as hydroxyl methyl benzoates) in your make up or skin care products. These are extremely carcinogenic. Studies have shown that parabens get absorbed into the bloodstream and distupt the hormonal system. They may also be associated with breast cancer. Eliminate completely or just cut back. There are lots of natural products out there that do exactly the same things. We don’t need these in our products. Good way to check toxicity of current brands you use online is: www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
- No Teflon pans, especially if scratched! Switch one pan at a time over to porcelain-cast iron
- Best advice is to find your balance and what works for you! Cheers to good health!
***This is for your information only and not meant to treat, prevent or take the place of medical advice.***